A rundown of some of the benefits your business might derived with Android App Development and also comprehending you really need to get your business get going in this computerized world
- Having more than 80% market share it became one of the most important parts of business mobile IT strategy. Developing apps for this operating system you reach more than one billion people on 20,000 unique devices of Samsung, Sony, HTC, and other well-known brands.
- It is easy to customise. As far as Android is an open source software it makes it easier to develop your business app with your own branding. You can earn your kudos implementing your business brand in Android operating system. Besides, you can implement a wide functionality from complex technical customization to a web app integration into your app. Android platform is flexible enough to any requirement of your business.
- Creating bespoke application on Android platform gives you freedom to get functionality, which you requested. It is considered to be that iPhone apps are more profitable, counting the income from one user, as far as they are used by people who spend more than average Android user. But based on the popularity of Android-based smartphones and tablets, today’s Android users bring your business the same amount of money. Moreover, free apps with in-app ads generate revenue by demonstration of the adverts.
- Android belongs to Google. With Google Play Store, you get to the market faster than with Apple’s App Store. It takes a few hours to be published on Play Store after you submitted your app there, while Apple considers your application for weeks. It is also faster to update and fix bugs your app on Play Store.
- If your business is in the mass-market and you are targeted to the middle-class segment, Android is a must have mobile application development platform. Thinking about the future of your business, Android app development is a less competitive field with a lot of potential buyers.
- While new features on the latest Apple phones hardly can be used in the older versions of its operating system, Google won’t limit the users that much just because they didn’t pay more for a newer phone or tablet and let them use most of the new capabilities that are available. This leads to an increase of loyal buyers of Android devices in particular among the young innovators. Youth’s loyalty to your app will bring you millions of solvent fans within several years.
Small Business Apps
- You become visible all the time. Your potential customer will always be able to get in touch with you and find out about you. A constant presence in your client’s pocket with accessible information and services at the fingertips make your customer life easier and significantly improve the user’s experience.
- You promote your business. Use push notification to inform your customers about any sales, campaign and promotions. Reward your customers for loyalty. Besides, you can also promote your brand and become recognised with a mobile app, that certainly enhance your image.
- Apps also can increase your productivity. The implementation of numerous functions makes your business more mobile. Implement a booking system and simplify your customers’ lives and at the same time save the time of your employees for other duties. Let your customers buy online and create a new sales canal.
How to Create an Android App
- Do-it-yourself with app making sites
- Learn Android programming languages;
- Hire professional Android developers.
App Making Sites
Having coding skills isn’t that necessary to develop an app. There are numerous app makers available on the Internet. It is an affordable solution for professionally-looking apps. Such sites usually have video tutorials and manuals how to use them that significantly help beginners start their first mobile program. The combination of pre-made templates and list of functions you can integrate make app building process look like a game. You just pick layout and features, add your content and it is ready to be published. The creation itself is usually free, while its maintenance and some options require a monthly payment. In the end, you get a simple app with basic features. It just looks professionally but doesn’t feel so as far as its functionality is extremely limited, design usual and, unfortunately, it gives you no guarantee that it works.
Become a Developer Yourself
First of all, you need an equipment and developer account. As far as we talking about Android development we have good news for you: you can create an app on any platform whether it is Windows, Linux or Mac and you need only once to pay $25 to register on the Google Play Store comparing to Apple’s $99 yearly subscription.
Secondly, you need to learn a programming language and how to use tools. In the case of Android, the language is Java, it is used on numerous devices and operating systems besides Android. Learning this language you get an ability to write for Windows and Linux, too. As for tools, then start with Android’s IDE and SDK. Android Studio and Eclipse were developed specifically for making Android apps. These Integrated Development Environments compile and run your code with a click while using other apps you need to write a code to compile and then another code to run. You can easily find Android Studio tutorials and Eclipse guides. You should also get an access to useful libraries. With their help, you will be able to add a new feature without coding them from scratch. But you should understand that it is really a time-consuming process and it won’t be easy. People usually get their degree to learn programming skills.
Bespoke App Creation with Professional developers
App creation requires certain skill and expertise; DIY sites never will be as good as a professionally developed one, and learning to code yourself takes a lot of time. To hire professional app designers is a cost-effective investment that gives you a tool to increase your productivity and improve customers experience.
How To Find a Great Developer?
Sometimes mobilization of your business means that you need a help of people who are already qualified in app development. So what should you consider looking for a top Android app development company? Here are some tips what you should look at picking a software company:
- UI/UX app designers. Functional user interface and intuitive user experience are essential for a lovely profitable app. Android developers should be tightly cooperating with UI/UX designers to drive the project to success. If the app builder can not implement the designers’ idea to life, all the efforts will crash at this stage.
- The presence of a QA group. There are about 20,000 devices on Android platform, and each of them has its own resolution, screen size and characteristics. Some brand companies also bring about some changes what leads to the necessity test if your app can run on all of these gadgets. What is a use of an app that doesn’t work on half of the smartphones? Quality Assurance specialists tests apps to dismiss any bugs and to provide for the user great apps with correct working environment.
- Security and stability should be some of the high priority issues of the app creation. If the app development company you have chosen doesn’t pay enough attention to protection against hackers attack, virus vulnerability and peak loads pressure to enhance the reliability of the developed software, you have a risk to ruin your reputation with such an app. To avoid this choose a security focused Android app development agency.
- The Android app programmers you are looking for should work with Android SDK under professional developer license and have a broad portfolio of projects, downloaded to Google Play to prove their proficiency.
Thus, looking for a company you besides their price and capabilities, you should take into consideration listed above points.
What Makes Us the Top Android App Developers
- Social Media
- Real Estate
- Entertainment and many others.
To describe us in short:
- We know the stuff and backed-up by our previous successful Android projects;
- We can build and design any Android app that will satisfy your requirement and meet your needs;
- We guarantee constant support from the identification of core functionality of your app to proper installation it into the Android SDK and future maintenance;
- We customise your Android app according to your unique needs and implement the feature you want there to be;
- We personalise your app design to meet your expectations;
- We can organize your data integration via Android development API;
- We aimed at making your app usable, intuitive and attractive.